10of.best would like you to enjoy your time on the different gambling sites we promote, whilst gambling responsibly. GamCare in the UK is a resource you can use to make sure your gambling is a positive experience.
Understanding gambling problems
Answering yes to some of these questions does not necessarily make you a problem gambler but may indicate a problem:
- Do you sometimes spend more money and time on gambling than you can afford to?
- Do you find it hard to stop or manage your gambling?
- Do you have arguments with family or friends about money and gambling?
- Do you always think or talk about gambling?
- Do you lie about gambling or hide it from other people?
- Do you chase losses or gamble to get out of financial trouble?
- Do you gamble until all of your money is gone?
- Do you borrow money, sell possessions or do not pay bills in order to pay for gambling?
- Do you need to gamble with larger amounts of money or for a longer time to get the same feeling of excitement or buzz?
- Do you neglect work, school, family, personal needs or household responsibilities because of gambling?
- Do you feel anxious, worried, guilty, depressed or irritable because of gambling?
- Do you consider or have considered and illegal act to finance your gambling?
- Do you gamble to escape worry, trouble, boredom or loneliness?
- Do you have difficulty sleeping because of gambling?
GamCare UK contact details
Gamcare can be contacted online at their website: www.gamcare.org.uk or by telephone on 0808 8020 133.
You can contact us here.